In this document we mainly will cover the installation and use of this theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us via our user page contact form here
1. Getting Started
1.1 Install the WordPress
Please go to http://wordpress.org and download the current version of WordPress. For information on how to install a WordPress Platform, please see the WordPress codex page https://wordpress.org/support/article/how-to-install-wordpress/.
1.2 Install the Theme
When you are ready to install a theme, you must first upload the theme to your WordPress directory. There are two ways you can install the theme:
• Using FTP: By using any FTP program of your choice you can upload the non- zipped folder to the /wp-content/themes/ folder on your server.
• Using WordPress: Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Install Themes. Go to upload and select the zipped theme folder and hit install now and theme will be uploaded and installed.
Once you have uploaded the theme, you need to active it. To activate your new theme, go to Appearance > Themes and activate your chosen theme.
1.2.1 Install the required plugins
After you activated the theme, you will get notification says about what plugins you need install.
Click on the “Begin installing plugins” link to install the “Loop Block” and “Play Block” plugins and active them.
Once you install the plugins, please return to the plugins list, and activate it. That’s it, you should be good to go.
1.3 Import Demo Data
Import the demo data for quick start using the theme.
1.3.1 Import Content data
Install the WordPress importer to import posts, pages, comments, custom fields, categories, and tags from a WordPress export file.
Follow these steps:
1. Log in to that site as an administrator.
2. Go to Tools > Import in the WordPress admin panel.
3. Install the “WordPress” importer from the list.
4. Activate & Run Importer.
5. Upload the “bepop.demo.xml” file using the form provided on that page.
6. You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the site. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the site or to create a new user.
7. WordPress will then import each of the posts, pages, comments, categories, etc.
1.3.2 Config the menu and page
Go to “Appearance > Customize > Pages” in WordPress admin page to config the pages that bind to login, footer area, sidebar area.
Go to “Appearance > Customize > Menus” in WordPress admin page to config the menus
Some custom link in the menus you need go to “Appearance > Menu” to change them to your own “User endpoints”
1.3.3 Other settings
Some pages such as “Discover”, “Browse” page, you need edit them and select “Hide title” in the “Document” sidebar.
Go to “Appearance > Customize” to customize the site logo, site layout, site color and other settings.
2. Play Block
2.1 Config the play block
Go to Settings > General, to set “Play block setting” for frontend submission. Soundcloud client ID…
2.2 Use play block
Go to “Stations > Add new”, on the right side there is a play icon. click it and open the play block setting. you can add “single/album/playlist” type of station.
3. Loop Block
Use loop block you can display any post type data in a loop way in your page. it’s Gutenberg block and you can click and manage it with other blocks
3.1 How to use
On the Gutenberg Block Editor, click the “Add block” button and choose “Loop” in the “Common Blocks”.
Loop Block has many options you can config to display your data.
You can use the “languages/” file for localization, Install a translate plugin like “Loco Translate” to translate WordPress plugins and themes directly in your browser.
If you loved the theme, we would really appreciate it if you could rate it.